Treat your skin with Kamadaki Rice Bran Soap, an organic, additive-free, handmade rice bran soap that gently exfoliates without ever drying, leaving skin smoother, softer, brighter and lighter.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Evens out skin tone
- Lightens and brightens the skin
- Relieves dry skin and irritation
- Fights skin aging
- Unique Features
- It’s made by hand using Kamadaki, a Japanese traditional kettle cooking method.
- The rice brans used were produced from a pesticide-free duck-rice farm in Japan.
- It’s a well-formed soap that doesn’t easily dissolve.
- It can be used on the face, on the body, and even on the hair.
- It can be rinsed off quickly.
- It contains no added fragrance.
- It’s highly recommended for people with dry, sensitive skin.
- Why Choose Rice Bran Soap for Your Skin
- Its natural enzymes gently remove dead skin cells without stripping its natural moisture.
- It contains Gamma Oryzanol that suppresses activity of the enzyme causing spots and mitigate damage caused by sun's ultraviolet rays
- It’s high in antioxidants that protects and replenishes the skin.
- It’s rich in phytosterols, helping to reduce inflammation and soothe discomfort.
- It contains the highest quantity of Vitamin E that helps improve skin’s blood circulation and combat skin aging.
Gently massage on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly. Use daily as regular soap.
Sekken Soji (JPN), Rice Bran