Treat acne and pimples while rapidly reducing post-acne and post-pimple skin discoloration and preventing future breakouts! Use Palclair Skin Clean Gel daily and be on your way to a clearer, fairer skin!
- Helps in treating acne, and pimples
- Gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads
- Heals dry skin
- Corrects skin discoloration
- Increases skin elasticity for younger- looking and fairer skin
Palclair Skin Clean Gel’s winning formula:
- Active Ingredients
- Treats acne
- Helps firm, lift, and hydrate skin
- Helps speed up skin healing and cell regeneration
- Fights signs of aging
- Deeply moisturizes skin
- Aids in wound healing
- Promotes cell proliferation and longevity
- Increases skin smoothness
- Other Powerful Ingredients
- For skin clarity: Lithospermi Radix Extract
- For skin elasticity: Chamomile Extract, Squalene, & Collagen
- For skin moisture: Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, & Trehalose
Palclair Skin Clean Gel
- Palclair Skin Clean Gel is guaranteed free from the following:
- Paraben, Mineral oil, Petroleum-based surfactant, Tar dyes, Silicon, Ethanol, UV absorber, Synthetic fragrance, Alcohol, Coloring
1. After washing your face, take some gel onto your palm.
2. Rub it well on your hands (by warming up the gel, your skin can absorb it easier).
3. Gently apply to the entire face.
4. Apply more to the part with the most concern
- Active Ingredients
- Placenta Extract, Allantoin
- Other Ingredients
- Oil-soluble Lithospermum Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Soluble Collagen, Chamomile Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Hypericum Erectum Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arbutin, glycerin, glycosphingolipid of rice bran, squalane, trehalose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Egg Yolk Lysophosphatidylcholine, 1,2-Pentanediol, Butylene Glycol, propylene glycol, carboxy vinyl polymer, sodium hydroxide, purified water, Phenoxyethanol