Get serious results from your workout and get maximum results at the minimum time, with Belta HMB, a premium HMB supplement especially developed for women who work very hard to achieve a fit and beautifully-toned body.
If your body goals are to build muscle and strength then BELTA HMB is a MUST for you! For others who are not training for muscle strength or endurance, HMB is still useful. Improved protein synthesis leads to improved muscle profile and definition on the body.
- Increases protein synthesis that promotes lean muscle mass
- Increases muscle strength
- Promotes muscle strength recovery
- Prevents muscle degradation
- How Belta HMB Stands Out From Other HMB Brands?
- Each serving contains 3000mg HMB, 11 types of vitamins, 7 types of minerals, and the following:
1. Diet Support Components
- Forskolin, L-carnitine, Capsaicin, Raspberry Ketone, African Mango, Black Pepper Extract, DHA / EPA (Omega 3), GABA (Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid)
- Camu-camu, Rose Hip, Pearl Barley, Moringa, Maca, Amaranth, Quinoa, Goji Berry, Chia Seed, Baobab, Hemp Seed
3. Beauty Components
- Horse Placenta Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Peptides, Apple Fiber, Coenzyme Q10, Astaxanthin, Salmon Shiroko Extract (DNA-na), Chondroitin Sulfate, Elastin, Silk Hydrolysate
Take 3 tablets 30 minutes before workout and another 3 after training. Take another 2 tablets after any meal post-training.
During rest days, take 3 tablets after waking up then another 3 after lunch. The last 2 tablets should be taken after dinner or before sleeping.
HMB Calcium, starch, African mango tree extract, powdered horse-placenta extract, black pepper extract, creatine monohydrate, coleus, forskolin powder, collagen peptide, apple fiber, hydrolyzed elastin solution, rose hip powder, pearl barley, salmon milt extract, γ‐aminobutyric acid, coenzyme Q10, DHA contained anti-oxidized fish oil, shark cartilage extract, hydrolyzed silk, Haematococcus pluvialis extract, molinga, camucamu juice, bakery yeast (contained with manganese), Maca, bakery yeast (contained with zinc), Amaranthus, quinoa, Chinese matrimony vine, chia seeds, baobab, bakery yeast (contained with copper), hempseed, bakery yeast (contained with molybdenum, iodine, selenium, chromium) crystalline cellulose, HPC, calcium stearate, L‐glutamine, purified shellac, L‐leucine, L‐Isoleucine, L‐valine, aroma chemical, Vitamin C, E, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D, Folate, Vitamin B12 (Contained with some milk constituent, salmon, apple, gelatin)